Friday 15 April 2011

Post Production

I used my camera to take a picture of an LED clock within my house. Below is the image that I will be using:


I used Photoshop to cut around the analogue face and then copy a section from another part of the clock to fill in the background with. This made it look quite realistic. After adjusting the colours of the digital clock face (making the light more yellow rather than bright blue), I pasted and resized the image onto either sides of Big Ben. I then used the ALT and CTRL keys to resize and angle the clock face so that it looked as if it was actually there. You can see how I did this in the print screen below.


Once I had positioned the digital clock face, I enhanced the contrast and colouring slightly of the whole image, again trying to really bring out the warm colours of the Houses of Parliament and make them stand out against the cold blues of the sky, Thames and London Eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment